Thursday, January 31, 2008

Seafaring Challenge Wrap-Up

Today sees the end of the Seafaring Challenge hosted by I Heart Paperbacks. I’d like to thank Christina for coming up with such an awesome idea for a challenge. It was well-planned and I had a lot of fun! This was the first challenge I ever participated in and I can’t think of a better one to have entered.

My goal was to climb to the highest “rank” of Admiral by reading four or more books. I did so by reading the following:

Voyage of Midnight, by Michelle Torrey
Peter Simple, by Frederick Marryat
All Sail Set: A Romance of the Flying Cloud, by Armstrong Sperry
The Hungry Ocean: A Swordboat Captain’s Journey, by Linda Greenlaw

(You can read other participant’s reviews at the Seafaring Tales blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you, whatever your opinion, so please write any comments below.