Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Facebook Updates

You may have noticed that this blog has fallen way behind in reviews/updates/announcements of any kind. Why? Other things are taking over my life. Sitting down to think out and then write about what I liked/disliked about the last book I read takes too long, so it's gone by the wayside.

I was thinking, shorter updates would probably work a lot better for me. So I started a Facebook page. Ninety-nine point nine percent of the population or so uses Facebook, right? And I uh, ahem, definitely waste enough time on mine. Now if you become a fan of The Magic of Ink on Facebook, I will more frequently update you on what I've been liking and not liking so much.

Happy reading and happy holidays! Here's to lots of books for holiday presents. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I had noticed this. I'll miss the longer reviews. D:

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you, whatever your opinion, so please write any comments below.