Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fewer Posts...Maybe

I wanted to let all of you know that there might be a bit fewer posts to this blog in the future (unless of course I can get Tyto Alba to take up some of the slack). Right about...now my first day of work is beginning. Hooray. I hope I like it at least a little more then I think I will.
Usually writing reviews doesn't take me that long, but the problem will be that I won't have as much time for reading. And if any of you happened to have looked at my reading list for the year, you'll know I only recommend a small percentage of what I read.
But perhaps it will make me become more selective in my reading, so I put down the books I don't enjoy so much, who knows. Major life changes scare me. :-)
Hopefully with the new scheduled posts feature, I'll be able to post something at least every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you, whatever your opinion, so please write any comments below.